[workshop] Digital Transformation Leadership
Today, people are more digitally connected and yet often feel less human connection which can significantly impact: mood, motivation, performance and engagement.
High emotional and cultural intelligence is more important than ever. Leadership style and the ability to flex and adapt to changing situations is also critical for leaders today and tomorrow.
To give you understanding of leading in a digital age, we prepare one day workshop which:
• Teach you the fundamentals of digital transformation from a leadership perspective
• Show you how emerging technologies are changing the role of the leader
• Recognize your capabilities and strengths to become an effective leader.
• Identify your weaknesses in the digital leadership space and how to improve them.
• Teach you how to collaborate, as well as motivate, influence, and build teams in the virtual space.
• Over 15 yrs of EMEA and Global Leadership, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Corporate Communications and experience within professional services, pharmaceutical andchemical industries.
• manager, leading department and global projects from vision to implementation. Success tracking: 3-5 year planning, recruiting/staffing, budgeting and resourcing, managing implementation projects, setting and improving processes
• expertise and advisory in design, delivery and management of leadership training across all channels of delivery (in person training, online and blended learning, coaching, facilitation/coaching practice)
• Launched Global Training Curriculum, Mentoring programs, e-learning, regional programs, tailor made programs for departments, and segments, as well as cultural transformation in the talent space (e.g. employee engagement, performance management, inclusion and diversity)
Dates and Fee
15th November 2018 09:00-17:00
Fee: 2500 PLN + VAT
Fee covers tuition, course materials, coffees, lunches
The land is arid—they excel at water and agricultural technology. There are no resources—they developed alternatives for fuel. Israel is surrounded by enemies, so its military technology is superb, and it inspires further innovation. Israelis had to learn how to work well under pressure, and......